We’re currently about 5 months away from summer camp. Woo hoo! Our registration goes live this week, so we designed a promo postcard pointing people to the website (which isn’t quite done yet) so they could get all the info and register their kids. Last summer was the first real summer we’ve taken kids to camp and we’re hoping to increase camp attendance by nearly 60-75%.
So, below is the front and back of the postcard we designed. We ordered 1000 5.5 x 8.5 high gloss, two sided cards. So, what do you think?
- We got the art from Orange (we’re using Chase the Light curriculum)
- I used Cartoon Speech Collection from iStockPhoto.com.
- I used True Type Fonts “Unmasked BB” and “Crash Landing BB” from 1001fonts.com
We tried to create an energetic and fun card that was simple and too the point. Because we didn’t have a graphic artist available to complete this task, we used resources available to us… like the art provided by Chase the Light curriculum resource.
I’d love your feedback.
no images were found
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!