Disclosures & Disclaimers
CMO Disclosure Policy
I began CMO in the Spring of 2007 with the express purpose of adding value to the world of kidmin (formerly known as children’s ministry). For several years I blogged and participated in collaborative opportunities with no financial gain. However, there was always the hope that one day CMO might generate a little income to support this site, extra-curricular kidmin opportunities I was interested in and even supplemental financial resources for my family.
Since 2009, CMO has generated income, through affiliate links, google adsense, direct advertising and at times through sponsored posts. This income covers all costs associated with this blog and provides a little extra income for my family. My purpose remains the same, I write and provide content to add value tot he world of kidmin, this has and will never change.
I am required by law to comply to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers, which I do so willingly. I’ve submitted this site to legal requirement as it is the law and to build a trustworthy experience with my readers.
Here are a few things you need to know.
- I will never personally endorse a product or service that does not create value for CMO’s readership.
- Most products that I receive come to me free of charge.
- I frequently blog my notes and experiences from conferences and events where I was not required to pay for my own registration.
- I regularly promote books and resources relevant to to my readership using affiliate links (although I will not necessarily note the use of such link in every occasion.
- I retain the right to provide specific advertising/sponsorship across this blog property, however; I will not permit advertising of products or services contrary to the content supported on this blog.
- I will not guarantee that my review of a product, service or experience will be positive, but I do promise to be fair. I first priority is always to provide quality reviews and assessments for my readership.
It has been my privilege to blog here at childrensministryonline.com all these years and I truly love the community of readers. Providing content, collaborating on ideas and engaging in discussion with the readers of CMO has brought significant value far beyond description. As a result, my greatest desire is that all involved have benefited and have been blessed!
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of my employer, Gateway Church. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.