Hey, I need some help.
I’m in the final stages of totally re-writing our policy and procedures manual for the Children’s Ministry here at Gateway. Something new we’re adding are emergency procedures. We’ve got fire and tornado taken care of. However, I need to write our procedures for these emergencies:
- Child abduction: Someone succeeds in taking a child who isn’t theirs.
- Intruder: Someone enters our property or facility with the intent to do harm. What are your lock-down and response procedures?
- Lost Child: We’ve probably all experienced this (usually it’s when a child gets checked into the wrong room or one parent picks their child up without telling the other). However, what procedures do you follow when a child is potentially missing?
Your help on these things would be greatly appreciated. In a few weeks when we have our manual finished, I’ll share. I promise!
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!