Well, 2009 was a great year. I’ve been amazed and blessed by the community who reads what I write on this blog. It’s been a privileged to email, tweet and chat with many of you and even better to exchange phone numbers and chat on the phone. When I look at my stats, here is what the most popular posts are (not all were written in 2009 though).
- Making your resume count (2007)
- Elementary schedule using 252 Basics (2008)
- Child Dedication: Know any good songs? (2009)
- Registration cards (2009)
- Sample budgets and event planning forms (2008)
- The problem with Sunday School (2009)
- Child Dedication tag (2009) A lot of popular posts
- New Kids Quest t-shirt design (2009)
- Requiring parents to serve: Called to serve? (2009)
- Orange Tweet Up (2009)
If I had to rank my favorite posts of the year it would be:
- My series on rethinking baptisms
- My series on reinventing child dedication
- My series about communicating vision to my staff
- Volunteer week with Sara Conley (my wife)
- My 3 post series on theology and kidmin
- Jonathan’s guest blog post
So, thanks for sticking with me in 2009. It was a great year and the community has grown. I’m looking forward to 2010, it’s going to be an amazing year!
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!