Next Tuesday I’m flying in to Nashville for a retreat. The retreat doesn’t start until Thursday, but I’m flying in on Tuesday. Actually, I’m not coming alone. My friend Sam Luce is flying in to Nashville as well. We’re then hopping in our rental and driving to Cincinnati, OH to visit our good friend Matt McKee (I’ll be taking a slight detour in New Albany, IN to see old friends for a 2 hour pit stop). We’re planning to spend the night with Matt and then turning around on Wednesday and driving back to Nashville where we have dinner plans. Our retreat starts on Thursday and ends on Friday night. On Saturday morning, we’ll be driving over to Knoxville, TN to see another good friend Gina McClain in her new stomping ground. We’ll hang for a few hours and then head back to Nashville to attend Jim Wideman’s church for Saturday evening service. Sometime on Sunday I’ll be flying back to Texas and Sam will be flying back to New York.
Below is a map of where we’ll be driving and approximate times we’ll be at various places.
Do you live anywhere near any of these spots or along our way? We probably can’t take any major detours, but if you’re in our proximity, we would love to meet and hang out, even if it’s for just a few minutes.
So, comment below if you’re close and want to meet up with us. Meeting Sam Luce is kind of a big deal… you won’t want to miss it. I’m just glad I get to hang out with him the whole time. Lucky me!
- I arrive in Nashville at 11:00 AM, Sam arrives at 1:00 PM
- Tuesday: 2:00 PM we’ll depart Nashville, TN (CST)
- Tuesday: 6:00 PM we’ll arrive in New Albany, IN (EST)
- Tuesday 8:00 PM we’ll depart New Albany, IN (EST)
- Tuesday 10:00 PM we’ll arrive in Cincinnati, OH (EST)
- Wednesday 1:00 PM we’ll depart Cincinnati, OH (EST)
- Wednesday 7:00 PM we’ll arrive in Nashville, TN (CST)
- Saturday 8:00 AM, we’ll depart Nashville, NT (CST)
- Saturday 12:00 AM, we’ll arrive in Knoxville, TN (EST)
- Saturday 2:00 PM, we’ll depart Knoxville, TN (EST)
- Saturday 4:00 PM, we’ll arrive in Nashville, TN (CST)
We fly out of Nashville a little after noon.
We’ll be traveling 1000 miles on our kidmin roadtrip. We don’t have a lot of flexibility, but if we can arrange a quick meet and greet, we’re totally game!
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!