Orange recently released the dates and locations of the 2012-2013 Orange Tour. I’m pumped for several reasons.
- The Orange Tour is amazing. As much as I love attending the Orange Conference, I love bringing key leaders and volunteers to the Orange Tour. It is one of the biggest investments I make into my ministry and leaders every year. If you’re new to Orange and you are not sure what it’s all about, I encourage you to get to a tour location this year. Fly, drive or take a boat for all I care. You’ll spend a lot less than a regular conference, but you’ll get a heaping dose of Orange strategy that will certainly bring you up to speed.
- I have a feeling about the tour this year. “Lead change. Lead small.” I picked up the new “Lead Small” book at Orange this year and it is by far one of the best resources I’ve come across in a long time. I’ve distributed about half a dozen already and have plans to order many, many more. I’ll blog about the book soon. If the Tour ties into this book, this is going to be HUGE!
- Lastly, and most importantly, I’m pumped because Orange thought to include me in their promotional piece. That’s right, they picked me! Okay, take a look at the image. See the line “Lead Change.” Okay, just to the right of the period is my head. Yep, that’s me!
So, be sure to make room in your budget to attend the Orange Tour, you don’t want to miss it!
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!