It’s been really quite here. It’s been over a week since any new content has posted here and other than a little post here and there, it’s been over two weeks since I’ve posted anything significant. I’ve had a few people email me asking me if I was dead (just kidding, no one has done that). So, what’s up Mr. Kenny? Did you quit? Since you hit glorious year number four, did you decide to pick up another hobby?
I’m sure’ you’ve been asking those very questions.
No my friend. This is simply the clam before the storm… and it’s going to be a pretty big storm.
I’ll give you a little teaser, so you’ll know what to expect in the coming days/weeks.
- At Gateway we’re doing some cool stuff with baptism, so I’m excited to share with you what’s happening.
- We’re neck deep in camp planning/recruiting. I’ve got a lot to say about our camp processes, what we’re doing and how we do it.
- ORANGE is coming! Woo hoo. In 8 days I’ll be flying to Atlanta to take part in my fourth Orange Conference. It’s going to be unreal, so look forward to some posts this week about what’s coming up at the Orange Conference… as well as a whole mess of blog posts coming from Atlanta during the conference.
- Okay, I’ve got a little secret I’ve been keeping that I’m about to let out of the bag. It’s something I’ve been working on for several months now and I think I’m finally ready to let everyone know. So, expect my announcement on Wednesday. Stay tuned…
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!