Looking for good stand alone cabinets for your check-in stations? I’ve actually got a great solution for you.
Almost two years ago when we launched our Denton Campus at Cross Timbers I came across a forum for Shelby systems (don’t get me started on Shelby… I’ve got some baggage there) that had a source for check-in cabinets. Since it was a new campus launch and we had the money to make this kind of expense, we bought them… and they are very nice.
Check out their web site here: Cornerstone Cabinetry
I was back at Cross Timbers a few weeks ago and took several pictures and planned to post them here on this site as a resource. Then out of nowhere I got a postcard from them in the mail (perhaps you did too). I’ve posted my pictures below along with the postcard I got in the mail.
- Well made kiosks
- Multiple options in colors and materials
- Ability to use them as check-in stations with a sunken top to hold computer or place a fitted shelf on the top or a counter-like kiosk
- Extra shelving pieces available to link multiple kiosks together in a variety of shapes
- These puppies aren’t cheap (but if you’re willing to pay the price, you will not be disappointed)
- I can’t think of any others
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
How much were these kiosks? I am enquiring with the company but they are slow to respond?
These things weren’t cheap. In the $800 to $1200 rang depending on options. That was several years ago… but they’re nice… good craftsmanship.