childrensministryonline.com Disclosure Policy
childrensministryonline.com began in the Spring of 2007 with the express purpose of adding value to the world of kidmin (formerly known as children’s ministry). At the start, this site existed as a personal ministry blog that operated with no financial gain.
Since 2009, CMO has generated income, through affiliate links, google adsense, direct advertising and through sponsored posts. Regardless, the purpose remains the same, this site exists to provide content and resources to add value to the world of kidmin.
We are required by law to comply to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers, which we do so willingly. We have submitted this site to legal requirement as it is the law and to build a trustworthy experience with all readers.
Here are a few things you need to know.
- We will never personally endorse a product or service that does not create value for the readership of childrensministryonline.com.
- Most products received for review purposes come free of charge.
- We frequently blog notes and experiences from conferences and events where we were not required to purchase registration.
- We regularly promote books and resources relevant to to this audience using affiliate links (although we will not necessarily note the use of such link in every occasion).
- We retain the right to provide specific advertising/sponsorship across this blog property, however; we will not permit advertising of products or services contrary to the content supported on this blog.
- We will not guarantee that a review of a product, service or experience will be positive, but we do promise to be fair. Our first priority is always to provide quality reviews and assessments for this audience.
It has been a privilege to operate childrensministryonline.com all these years and we truly love the community of readers. Providing content, collaborating on ideas and engaging in discussion with the childrensministryonline.com audience has brought significant value far beyond description.
This is an independent ministry blog. The opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of the author’s employers. The information provided is on an as-is basis. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.