I know I’m biased, but I felt she had some really good things to say. She’s actually worked on my staff as well as another campus’ staff as a volunteer director. She rocks. When she was a nursery director, only two times did she ever have someone no-show. Two times people, that’s unheard of. She developed an incredible report with her teams and she always knew who would be there, who wouldn’t and who’d be filling in.
So, I invited her to guest blog all this week. It’s Volunteer Week and she’s going to hit several issues regarding volunteerism. Here are a few examples:
- Your ministry attitude toward volunteerism
- Your ministry’s volunteer culture (didn’t know you had one… you need to read this one)
- Cold Call recruiting (sometimes you have to do it)
- Volunteer training
So, I’ll be blogging some this week as well, but if you only have time to read one post a day from this site… be sure to read Sara’s! You’ll be glad you did.
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!