Last summer while on an epic road trip that wouldn’t end, we stopped at a Burger King for dinner. While Titus played in on the indoor playground, I noticed the rules. I must admit that I really liked these rules. Two reason:
- They’re very specific. They’re so specific they’re funny.
- I like the layout. They could have easily put these in a simple bullet list on a board, but instead they made rules fun to read.
Rule #1 is easy for our kidmin, we don’t let unhappy adults serve either, do we? We shouldn’t although I’ve met a handful of kidmin volunteers who needed an attitude makeover. My personal favorite though is #6. I might even adopt that one for my kidmin. Shoot, I might just adopt this rule for every part of my life: If you see anything weird, tell the manager immediately. That’s pretty clear, huh?
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!