A few months ago I attended an Orange Leaders Forum in Dallas, TX. Life has been crazy and busy and I never posted my notes. I figured that if I’m going to do it, I need to do it before the Orange Conference. So, here goes!
In talking about becoming Orange, Reggie explained how and why churches are convinced by the Orange philosophy. It’s really quite simple. It’s three simple statements that are incredibly convincing.
- Nothing is more important than a person relationship with God.
- No one has more influence on a child than a parent.
- No one has more potential to influence a parent than the church.
Why Orange? Churches must become strategic in their influence. If we aren’t influencing parents then our influence over children will be severly marginalized. Period.
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
Looking forward to Orange and hearing your voice in the conversation!
Anthony Prince’s last blog post..So, You Want A New Playground (2 of 3): $aving Money While Serving Jesus