Here are four or five things that we should keep coming back to:
- Integrate leaders. How do they work together? How do you communicate to leaders and volunteers. You can’t get on the same page if you can’t get in the same room. Meet together!
- Refine the systems that communicate truth. These are the environments where we speak the truth and encourage connections. It’s up to us as a church to define the big pieces.
- Connect adults to the lives of our kids. As kids get older, the leader’s voice gets louder and as a child gets older, their decisions get more critical. We have to break down the lines that divide ministries and protect the investments we have made.
- Engage kids to be the church. How do you serve? How do you teach them to “BE the church?”
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!