- Family ministry has more potential than any other ministry in the church.
- A healthy family ministry must be supported by the Senior Pastor.
- Senior Pastors need to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Environments matter. (Parents are going to ask two questions of their kids. What did you learn? Did you have fun? If you know that this is the question that eery parent is going to ask, then create environments to know that the kids are going to answer these questions correctly. They’ll be able to tell their parents what they learned and that they had SO MUCH FUN!)
- Keep it simple.
- Conflict and tension must be addressed no matter what.
- Have the right people in the right places.
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!