My friend and co-worker Michael Warden wrote a post last week interacting with this quote from Winston Churchill. What a great quote that’s been stirring me up lately.
“Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts.” — Winston Churchill
It’s prompted me to aks a lot of questions of myslef:
- What old successes have I been living off of?
- When was the last time I failed? Am I not taking big enough risks?
- What have I done lately that required courage on my part?
What do you thinik?
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!