At camp this week we’ve been talking about the armor of God. In one of our activities we were talking about the belt of truth and in association, we played the game, two truths and a lie. Here’s a chance for you to get to know me a little better. Here were my two truths and a lie:
- Last December I was in Orlando and from a distance I saw the space shuttle launch.
- Several years ago I was in a moped accident trying to avoid a cobra in the road and ended up spilling over only about 3 feet from the deadly snake.
- In college, I accidentally stapled an index card to my forehead.
Which one do you think is the lie? Post your guesses in the comments, or any question if you want me to elaborate. I’ll post the answer over the weekend.
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!