So, I need a little help. I’m gathering information before I have 1500+ camp shirts designed and printed. I want to know about who you know or who you use. Obviously, I’m looking for a great price, but I need to know the capabilities of the printer. Can they do over-sized prints, can they print over seams and stuff like that.
So, if you would please help me by commenting below, I’ll even publish a little directory of T-Shirt vendors to share with everyone. When you’re planning to print your next ministry shirt, you’ll at least know what your options are.
Here are the questions:
- So, what’s the name of the vendor you use?
- What’s their website?
- What’s their phone/contact info?
- Do they do oversize prints?
- Do they print over seams?
- Anything else worth noting?
* I’m looking for high quality operations here… an outfit that can print thousands on demand. If the vendor you use is really small scale or the quality is lacking, don’t submit them. Thanks!
Join the Daily Dispatch!
If you're a kidmin content junky... submit your name and email and you will get the following:
• Daily updates from the blog
• Weekly blog summaries with exclusive content
• Access to amazing resources
ALL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
I’ve used a company called Hands On Originals for several projects. I absolutely love working with them. They’re a major operation that has worked with some major organizations, and they’re a Christian company too. I know they can do oversize prints, but I’m not positive about over seams. I seem to remember that they can, but don’t quote me on that.
Website is http://www.handsonoriginals.co, phone is 800.942.6376. Check them out!
Awesome Evan. I’ll check them out for sure!